martes, 16 de octubre de 2018

A country I would like to visit


There are plenty of countries I’d like to visit, I think there are so many wonderful places in the world that deserves to be visited so it's really hard for me to choose only one.

Some of the countries I would like to visit are here in Latin America, very close to Chile and I know I will go there, so I’m going to write about a place a little bit harder to go.

Well, one of the countries I would like to visit as soon as possible (if they let me get in) is the United States of America because I think it’s the most amazing country in the world (I know there are so many people that hate this country because of its system, its historical repression, the way they use their power and its supposed supremacy over the rest of the world, and I respect their opinion, even I share it in some cases).

What do I know about USA? Many things! I know it has fifty states (I learned them all when I was younger), I know it has a big population; they are the reference for many things, etc.

What I’d like to do there is to travel around the whole country (from Seattle to Miami and from Maine to San Diego), meeting people and getting full of memories to share with family and friends and keeping those memories pretty well kept in my heart. I think the best way to know a culture is by living there, so I would like to either study or work over there. Of course that I would like to just go on vacations and enjoy all the landscapes in California, the music in Louisiana, the skyscrapers in New York or Illinois, the study culture in Massachusetts or North Carolina, the country stuff in Tennessee, spending the time partying and printing some sights to remember everytime I see them.

I hope I can go there soon and everywhere as well.

3 comentarios:

  1. When I read your post I imagine that you are talking british english "haha", United States are great, I hope you can go there very soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also think tha USA is amazing, because the power and culture that has is immense

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, you want to do many thing in USA. I hope you can do all the things that you want to do.

    ResponderEliminar