martes, 23 de octubre de 2018

Best concert ever


I haven’t been to many concerts in my life (just 3 or 4 “big concerts”). The most memorable ones are Bruno Mars and Maroon 5.

Bruno Mars concert was just last year (in November) in National Stadium here in Santiago, it was my first concert in such a huge coliseum (I was there before for a Copa America’s match but it’s not the same) it was amazing. I was at the floor section and I was really tired. I arrived to the stadium at 8 am because I wanted to be in the front row, of course. I remember I got sunburned really bad (you can see my shoulder on the photo, of course I covered my face).

Well, the real name of Bruno Mars is Peter Gene Hernandez Bayot (I don’t really know if they use their mother last name). He was born in Honolulu on October 25th, 1985 (he’s 33 now). He is one of the best-selling artists of all time and his voice is gorgeous. I got so many things to say about him but I don’t want you to read that much.

The atmosphere there was really good, we all were so excited. I remember we sung all his songs during the wait. I went with a friend and we met 4 people else there, one of them was really funny and we did a video for his YouTube channel, I never had said “don’t forget to subscribe and like the video” (DON’T TRY TO SEARCH IT).

The concert was unforgettable, and all the feelings you can imagine, we felt. We smiled, we cried, we didn’t want him to stop singing, we didn’t want it to end.

Before Bruno Mars show, DNCE were performing at the stage, and it also was amazing, I wasn’t expected to enjoy that band the way I did, I didn’t know them so much.

Nevertheless, it wasn’t my best experience in a concert (it actually was but I’d say there is another show that is my best experience as well). You can stop reading here, but I wanted to post this as well.


In 2015, when I was on exchange in New Zealand, we went to the Maroon 5 show and we got to be in the front row that time. One weird fact is that Adam Levine threw his towel to us and we caught the half of it, some Chinese people caught the other half so we fought for the towel, finally a guard took it away so nobody got it.

I could be writing all day but I think is enough, thank you for reading so far, I’ll try to make it shorter next time.

7 comentarios:

  1. Wow Jaime I think it was a a very exciting experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you are very sweet, but Bruno is mine, sorry friend

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Maroon5! Is one of my favorite group

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow Jaime I have also been to a Bruno Mars concert but I went in 2012!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I am very outraged because most of your blog is from Bruno and not from Maroon 5

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I still can't believe the real name of Bruno Mars! I discovered a new world hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I don't know any song of Bruno Mars (actually I think that I wouldn't recognize him), but I think it's really good go to the concerts of the singers that you like.

    ResponderEliminar