Hello, today I’m talking about my study
programme and some changes that could be done.
I think the
curriculum is ok, I mean, the things we study they’re worth to be learnt
because you have to understand biological basis, anatomical basis, physics and
chemistry to be able to understand more difficult things as pharmacology, physiology,
pathology, biochemistry and all those things. Well, when you get to the clinic,
everything changes, I think the subjects are friendlier (not really) and
related to Odontology, but it’s also really stressful because you have to
struggle with all the patient stuff.
About the
workload, I think it’s too much, TOO MUCH (maybe I’m overacting but it has to
sound dramatic), well it’s fine because you have the chance to learn a lot and
that’s great but when the exams are coming, you only want to die. Comparing
this university workload with some others, it’s very different (much more) and
I think that has some pros and cons.
Let’s talk about
the Faculty facilities, it’s disastrous, it’s not so bad but the fact that we
don’t even have toilet paper and we use a broom as a kind of antenna (not
joking, look at the administrative building from Machu) is shameful. Also, the
turbins and high/low speed handpiece that we have are very old. I could talk a
lot about this issue but I’m not at the clinic yet so I’m not able to do it so
accurate.
Related to the
use of technology and teaching methods, I think they’re acceptable but of course
they could be improved.
Something that I
wouldn’t change about the university is the “Mala clase” group, so please study
guys <3, I want we all to pass.

You are not exaggerating when you say that the load is too much, I am collapsing!
ResponderEliminarYou never exaggerate, the workload is like hell ¬¬
ResponderEliminarAnd I think the antenna broom it was funny the first weeks
Hi! The workload is quite in this university, I have friends in other universities and they are not suffering like us:(
ResponderEliminarThe second image totally describes me:(
ResponderEliminarI never look this broom "antenna" hahah
ResponderEliminarI agree that the workload is huge:(
ResponderEliminarThe exams are coming and YES! I'm dead.
ResponderEliminar"Mala clase" group is a best class in Chile. All will we to pass!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarthe best thing of the post was the photos, and the best thing of university are "mala clase" group <3
ResponderEliminarxoxo