martes, 4 de diciembre de 2018

Summer plans


Hi everyone, today we’re talking about our summer plans. It’s something very exciting for all because we’re gonna be finally on vacations (hopefully).

Well, my summer plans are: first of all, to pass my courses (in December please, I don’t wanna be here in Santiago until next year waiting for exams).




This summer I’m going to the desert with some friends in January and probably I’m going to the south to meet some old friends and we’re going to the mountains! (I love mountains). We always meet at summer in Araucanìa Region (it's my favorite place in the country so far) because we’re from different parts of the country and it’s very difficult to meet during the year, but once we’re together again it’s like always, we keep on being friends. I miss them, we don’t talk very often but I know they are always there. Having friends along the country is something really good because you don't have to worry about accommodation and those things, you  only have to worry about getting there and you can save a lot of money.




With my family, we are probably going to some beach near my house but the thing I love the most about this summer is the fact that my parents won’t have to work neither in January nor February because they work in two different schools in my town, as a school inspector and administrative things. Now, there is a law that allows all the workers of schools and high schools (not only teachers) to have vacations in January and February. I’m gonna be with them more time than usual!


Another thing I like about the summer is festivals! I usually go to “Fiesta de la Independencia” in Talca, the crowd is crazy, we’re 150.000 people! It’s the second week of February and they bring very good artists. It seems like they wanted to hire Daddy Yankee this year but I don’t know if they did it.



I hope you all enjoy this summer because we have worked really hard during the whole year, we deserve it.




6 comentarios:

  1. I want to go to "fiesta de la independencia" in Talca. C'mon together? (and invite the "MALA CLASE" group haha)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I hope you could pass all your courses, I am sure that you will because you deserve it!! Enjoy your vacations

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Which part of the dessert will you visit?? It's sound cool
    (well I know the dessert, but always have a surprise)
    maybe you could see an alpaca :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. you are clear that I will arrive at your home to go to the Talca festival, right?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Attending summer festivals is the best! We could agree and go out together

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Nice picture about Araucanía, my family live there.
    "Fiesta de la independencia" always brings good artists.

    ResponderEliminar