martes, 6 de noviembre de 2018

Ghett'a Life Review


Hi everyone! Today we watched Ghett’a Life, a Jamaican movie about politics, boxing and shootings.
I have already told you that I don’t like so much watching movies, and this one wasn’t the exception (again), but at least I watched the whole movie and didn’t miss some parts like I did with the previous one.
My favorite character was Manuel and Derrick’s mother. I liked them both because they weren’t as politic-influenced as the other people. They always supported Derrick and didn’t worry about what people would say (Dawn did but I loved her anyways).
One thing I liked about the movie was definitely the music, it was really good, I saw Tatiana giving her best while songs were playing. Another thing I liked was how Ana was so concentrated, she enjoyed a lot, she celebrated when something good happened and suffered when something bad happened, she was really into the movie. The thing I didn’t like was the situation in Jamaica, I think politics suck and if you get involve with it, you’re done.
My favorite scene was when Manuel told Derrick “name it, claim it, tame it”. I think that quote sums up what the movie wanted to deliver to us.
I didn't like any photo about the movie so I put some Jamaican people just because.
Thanks for reading me, it gets shorter with every blog, you’re welcome.


6 comentarios:

  1. WOW, the best of the movie was Ana and Tati haha, I saw you very concentrated watching the movie!! bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also believe that Dawn, Derrick´s mother, is part of the best character of the movie, I love her!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, Ana was very concentrated hahaha it was very fun

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think Manuel is a good Character too, He teach and support Derrick in the Box and emotional situations.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. SORRY FOR BE SO EXPRESIVE XP. I like very much the movie ¬¬

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ana was really focused, and she suffered the whole movie!!!!

    ResponderEliminar