Hi guys, I know you missed me
this Tuesday, sorry about that.
Well, today I have to talk about
my future job and how I imagine it. I’m not sure about it, I’d like to do so
many things, but if I have to think about something…
I would be an influencer, haha, I’ve
always wished to be something like that because you can get gifts and money
easily (like “canje”).
Now, as a dentist, I see myself
working here in Santiago, Concepción, Temuco or Punta Arenas, I really like
those cities from the south, and I wouldn’t like to work only in one place, I
would like to work in two different cities, hopefully in the center and in the
south so I can travel constantly.
About the salary, I wanna be a
billionaire so freakin’ bad, buy all of the things I never had, I wanna be on
the cover of Forbes magazine smiling next to Oprah and the Queen HAHA no, just
kidding (I love that song btw). I just want to live peaceful and carefree, getting
the money enough to get a house, a car and those things.
I still don’t know what major I
will study (if I’m actually studying one) because I think that there is many things
to come and saying something at this point is premature yet.
Something that I wouldn’t like is
to work alone, I thing it’s very sad and deppresive working lonely, I hope none
of us has to work like that.
Thanks for reading me, just 50
words more, I’m progressing!!
Jaime I imagine that car you want will be a Lamborghini or not? I hope to work sometime with you I would have a lot of fun.
ResponderEliminar"I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine smiling next to Oprah and the Queen" I could not wait for that comment from anyone other than you!
ResponderEliminar