Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well, today I have to talk about a course
I would like to do. It’s hard for me thinking about studying something else
because after this year, I think that I have studied everything a man can study
in his life, it’s been really time demanding and sometimes I think I can’t do
it.
So, if you ask me about what I would like to study after this career, I’d
say nothing at the moment. But, to talk about something right now, I’d like to
talk about Geography.
I have always loved Geography, I had a subject when I went on exchange
and we studied many things as population, hydrography, mountains, oceans,
cities and people. I remember my teacher was obsessed with India, she always
gave the India example for everything. I miss her, I miss many things at this
point of the year.
While studying Geography, I would like to learn many subjects like
Demography, Urban Development,
Environment Issues, Economy, Weather or Climatology,
Hydrography, I see me studying oceans, deserts, islands, glaciers, countries, mountains, volcanoes and weather, the
way that people live in different parts of the world and how the geography
influence its lifestyle.
I would like to study abroad and I would like to study as a part-time
course because if I want to study abroad, I have to pay all my stuff so I would
need a job to live well in another country.
I also think that Astrology and all that stuff are very
interesting, I’d like to learn more about those topics as well.
Thank you for reading me, hope you all be able to do what you want!
Geography is a wonderdul major, you can analize a lot of impormation and order it to show an idea.
ResponderEliminarWe are very tired at this time of the year, so I really understand you and I know that this year you had studied very much, but we have to resist!!
ResponderEliminarxoxo
ResponderEliminarit's really been a year too stressful.
ResponderEliminarGeography is your thing, and you have many skills for it
I believe that we are all very tired and stressed, study something completely different be able to be a good therapy
ResponderEliminarwow, Geography is very nice because you can learn everything about the planet.
ResponderEliminarAt this point is painful breathe jejeje
ResponderEliminarBut I think you can do whatever you choose, but if you want to study volcanos and mountains, maybe geology it could be an option, couldn't it?