martes, 27 de noviembre de 2018

Series

Today I have to talk about series, and I don’t watch series, so I don’t know how this blog will be. I’m sorry if I disappoint you but...
I know I’m a weirdo since I don’t watch series, you’re allowed top ut your hate down there in the comments.
However, I must do this so I will talk about the first series that came into my mind. That is… (drumroll) BKN.

I know you’re laughing your ass out at this moment but I remember this series and its music so I’m writing about it.
BKN was a chilean series, I’d say that this was the longest one because it had 295 EPISODES in 11 SEASONS and I’m sure you watched it, maybe not the whole series but you should know what it was about so I won’t explain it.
I just want to remember some things about BKN. For example, the main character Claudia, she was so dramatic, I hated her, she cried the whole episode when she had to come back to Temuco with her mother. My favorite character was Gaby and Nacho, they were so funny, I also loved Cata because I love that actress, I follow her on Instagram and she’s just perfect (follow her: @coni_piccoli… Follow her sister too: @romi_piccoli).

Something interesting is that a friend of mine is Javier Castillo’s cousin, I got very excited when I knew (I actually didn’t mind but I have to tell you something).
The music was so iconic, maybe it’s not the best but I keep singing “porque si estás tú conmigo…” sometimes. (give it a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBkYBcUiiRk)
The most interesting thing is that BKN had english subtitles and MINEDUC gave it a recognition for it. Now, we have many of memes of it and I enjoy it a lot. I’ll let you some ones here.
Thanks for reading me, hope you’re doing well!


6 comentarios:

  1. Dude, you're not alone.
    I don't see live action series too frequently.
    The memes are good :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ooh fair in the infancy, bkn is my favorite series in the childhood,
    I couldn't wait to see it on Saturdays.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this series, but I love more the pictures that you used for this blog, I can`t stop laughing!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. is the series of my childhood !, along with amango, I always laughed a lot about the name of the dog!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. When I think in this series I remember my childhood jiji nowdays I'm keeping listen the songs of BKN :x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow,Bkn was really good and the subtitles was the best thing!!

    ResponderEliminar